Thursday, September 11, 2008

Arguing and Complaining


Do everything with out complaining or arguing so that you may become blameless and pure children of God. Philippians's 2:14

The other day during circle time, my friends went to get their "dots" to sit on. You see, we have three different colored dots and my friends generally fight over who gets which one. This day however, the Lord quickly brought to mind this scripture. Gratefully, I know a song for this scripture and began singing it to the children while I did hand over hand teaching gentleness with one another. I love the cd that I learned this song from and I promise to share lots of great things to do with these sometimes corny sounding songs. Children LOVE them and they do relate the Word of God to little ears. If you know any scripture, use it!

No comments: